Flat Water - Stand - Up Paddle Boarding
SUP coaching candidates must complete the following workbook to fulfill the accreditation criteria. It will then be used as evidence of your competence to deliver Flat Water SUP lessons.
No pre-requisites for course participation.
1. Attend a SUP Surf coaching Course
2. Complete your 20 practical coaching hours, this includes session records and venue analysis signed off by a supervisor coach covering
3. Hold all required safety certificates
4. Be a National Surf Federation member
5. Complete workbook and return to ISA Course Organizer / Course Presenter
On completion of these requirements your ISA SUP Flat Water coaching accreditation will be registered on the ISA database and a new coaching card will be issued. The coaching card can be used as evidence to gain employment with any SUP school.
Your SUP accreditation is valid for one year. To re-accredit please visit www.isasurf.org. National Surf Federation membership must be paid yearly to keep the accreditation valid. Other safety and first aid qualifications expire at different intervals; ensure they are maintained as individually required.
Cost is £275.00 which includes 12 months ISA membership, administration fees, manual & work book.